Sunday, December 5, 2010

Recycled to Christmas count down tree

My little tape holder and taper and I made an Advent,Christmas,holiday count down tree.Just think candy everyday 'til Christmas.Toilet paper rolls,gift wrap,tape,glue gun,plastic bags, tissue paper(gift kind:} NOT from the rolls) and CANDY.Did I mention the candy?I linked it a day late here:



"/>  



 You wrap the rolls.Tape is for the wrapping.Hot glue them in a tree shape.Wrap the candy in baggies or just the tissue paper(I did both).We use a decorated chop stick to push the treat out the back.I have 3 kids so, three little treats in each tube.You could use toys or anything that your kids like(candy).You can also add ribbon around it.My wrapping had a wax like coating which made me have to reglue a few places.Also, pick it up from the bottom.I pulled the first two layers off trying to pick it up from the top.DOH! Happy Holidays y'all~Anne

2 comments:

  1. What a super awesome idea! Thanks for linking this up to Wickedly Crafty Saturdays. I love it.http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so much fun. What an adorable countdown. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete