Saturday, October 16, 2010

two tomb stones

  I started with a cold(tee hee),two pizza boxes,two strings,2 Maxwell house coffee cans full of water and two Dog food bags turned wrong side out.
  I opened the box.Tied the string on one side of the box lid,pulled the string through the handle of the can and tied it onto the other side of the box lid.The box should be open with the can on the lower portion of the box.Turn the food bag inside out.Pull over the top of the box(the lid).Make sure you pull it all the way down over the can.Tah Dah.You got a tomb stone.If you want to decorate it, have at it.
  I got this idea cause I'm lazy.I saw the bags were made of recycled plastic and thought I could make a water proof club house for my little one.Haven't done that one,yet.But I did need a couple more tombstones.Yeah,that's how my brain works.What D'ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment